(Life is a journey. Enjoy it.)
Winning Attitudes is a program that helps individuals with day to day living concerns by assisting them to gain Positive Attitudes and Positive Motivational direction on a daily basis. It is dedicated to helping individuals make social adjustments and gain control of their individual lives; it is basically for individual people but also available for companies, organizations and agencies, to help reduce and control stress, frustration, anger; to help their associates gain control of their lives, both personal and business, attain accountability, team oriented work environment, higher moral, competitive attitudes, increased profits, higher production, smoother more acquiescent work environment, lower worker compensation costs, less loss of revenue due to sickness and absenteeism, and more……
Basic Program Overview
- Who am I, Why am I here, Who do I want to be 1st week Self-evaluation process. When done honestly, is usually simple but 'painful'
- Making changes that will last 1st, 2nd Week Written list of areas that need work (The Ben Franklin) homework assignment.
- Success Recognition, Acceptance 3rd week Most people fail in their "Life Plan" because they do not or cannot accept their successes.
- Planning Goals, Objectives, Steps 4th, 5th, 6th weeks Written "Life Plan". This step combines the above into a written, step by step living guide.
- Verbal awareness, what we say, how we hear and store it 7th week How the subconscious mind reacts to what we tell it, and how this can control our reactions, awareness and general attitudes.
- Review 8th week
- The Mirror - Visual awareness, how we see ourselves 9th & 10th weeks What do we see when we look in the mirror? What do we not see and should? Learning to look in the mirror.
- Affirmations 11th, 12th, 13th weeks Written one (1) to three (3) line statements, first person past tense, reflecting objectives and goals. Samples
- Focus 14th & 15th weeks Learning to keep our objective and goals at the forefront of our daily lives.
- Failures as learning tools 16th week Understanding that it is normal to have failures, and learning to benefit from them and recover our focus to move on.
- Questions & Answers, The Summary 17th week
This section is designed to bring the 'recognition of success' to the everyday level.
Written list of areas that need work (The Ben Franklin) homework assignment continued.
This guide or "Life Plan" once completed, it is designed to be read daily, and up-dated as we grow.
Learning to recognize what we do not "see".
Learning to recover our focus when we get stressed, frustrated and angry. Applying value to our "life Plan".
The Follow-up, one night a month (or more if needed) for 8 months (remainder of the year program) while adjusting to new attitudes and 'habits';
problem solving, program and peer group support, a programmed adjustment period.